gkbinclock - a binary clock plugin for GKrellM
What the hell is this?
This is a plugin
that displays a ``Binary Clock'' (or often referred to as ``binclock'')
(In the screenshot on the right side,
it's shown just below the builtin digital clock.)
I was just inspired by these kind of watches and clocks and felt like
writing this plugin:
- 2005/05/03, ver. 0.6
- Implement ``12 instead of 0'' mode. When enabled, the hours 12
a.m. and 12 p.m. are represented as 12 instead of 0. This mode is
based on a patch contributed by Piotr Malek.
- 2005/01/06, ver. 0.5
- Implement 24h mode. (requested by Daniel Nöthen)
- 2004/12/31, ver. 0.4
- Configuration panel is implemented. Now you don't have to select
the binary format at compile time.
- You can also select the decals for LEDs from MISC_LED0,
MISC_LED1, and MISC_BLANK. (requested by Naoko Ogawa)
- 2004/12/25, ver. 0.3
- GKrellM 2.x is supported. Two plugin files, one for GKrellM 1.x
and the other for 2.x, are compiled by default. Of course you
can disable one or the other.
- 2004/08/29, ver. 0.2
- Support BCD format. Since config panels have not been
implemented yet, the format must be selected at compile time.
- 2004/08/28, ver. 0.1
Shingo W. Kagami -